Crustless Quiche Lorraine
A little snack that will hopefully use items you already have in your cupboard.
Quiche Lorraine uses bacon but if you don't have bacon you can use ham.
If you are vegetarian you can swap the meat for some more veg like mushrooms or peppers.
You can make 1 big quiche and cut it into slices or you can pour the mixture into a cupcake tray and have mini quiches.
What you will need:
1. Before mixing the quiche mixture, preheat your oven at 160 degrees. Then saute the onions in a frying pan until softened add the diced bacon and fry until golden.
2. Now crack 6 eggs in to a large mixing bowl and whisk well.
3. Stir in the yogurt or milk.
4. Stir in the cheese.
5. Add in some seasoning.
6. Next, spray a 24cm quiche dish or a cupcake tray with low calorie cooking oil spray. Your dish will need to be at least 1.5 inches high to avoid overspilling as the mixture will rise a bit.
7. Place the cooked onions and bacon bits into the dish or tray.
8. Pour the egg mixture on top and smooth out using the back of the spoon.
9. Then bake in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes, or 30 until golden.