July 2021 Questionnaire
Wow! I cannot believe we are nearing the end of the summer term already!
With the start of next year in sight and lots going on in school and plans for the year ahead, this is a great time to reflect on how far we have come! And we couldn't have done it without you.
I believe that St Margaret's is a very special place and that every child deserves to have their talents and passions cultivated so that they can grow and develop into wonderful young people with dreams they can make a reality. And we will do this as a community; unlocking potential and transforming lives.
Your support, feedback and questions help us to continue to make rapid improvements across our school.
Already this year we have:
- Appointed a school SENDCo - Mrs Granger
- Introduced a new behaviour strategy across the school
- Introduced new core values and school rules
- Appointed Learning Mentors in each phase to work with children to support them and offer check ins
- Created 2 new Thrive rooms for children who need help to be ready to learn
- Relaunched reading and accelerated reader!
- Invested in NEW books for every class to have an exciting book corner
- Purchased LOTS of laptops so the children can learn remotely and in school
- Redesigned our curriculum
- Launched a new website
- Improved playtimes and lunchtimes with toys and games
- Improved school dinners
- Improved and moved our library
- Filled our school hall with the flags of Europe
- Launched our Eco-Council
- Elected prefects for next year
- Started training Play Leaders to make playtimes even more fun
- Held an inclusive Sport Festival just this week
- Appointed more fantastic LSAs and teachers for September
- Secured fantastic PE and Forest Schools teams to work across the school
- AND THERE'S SO MUCH MORE TO COME!!
Most of all so many of our children are happy and enjoy coming to school.
Please do complete the questionnaire below - consider the school since September to now. In a matter of weeks we will be readying for September and a year filled with fantastic opportunities for you to come INTO school and for family events and visits for the children that create amazing memories for life.
Thank you in advance - Miss Lambert