Learning from Home
8th February School Closure
The school will be closed today due to the huge amount of snow and considering the safety of everyone.
Remote Learning will still be available online but please do consider the following excellent snow-related tasks:
- Write a snow-themed poem.
- Write a story set in the snow or a blizzard - what magical creatures could have come over in the blizzard? Who could have caused this weather? Is it a curse upon the land?
- Compare sizes of snow angels.
- Practise your throwing skills in PE using snowballs.
- Complete a DT project - making a large structure out of several spheres and giving them eyes and a mouth?
- OR another DT project - a snow fort or igloo (explore how to make this a stable structure).
- Explore Science and the changes of solids and liquids through melting and freezing.
- Identify animal tracks in the snow.
- Put out food for birds and other animals.
- Create winter tree art using collected twigs.
Warm up with a hot chocolate and send us your photos or your learning! Have fun!
Playstation and XBox guide
Our Remote Learning Offer
Teams Guide for Children
Logging into Microsoft Teams
10 Top Tips for Remote Learning
Coronavirus - Information for Children
Please note that all remote learning will now be accessed via Microsoft Teams as of 7th January 2021.