The school will be closed today due to the huge amount of snow and considering the safety of everyone.
Remote Learning will still be available online but please do consider the following excellent snow-related tasks:
- Write a snow-themed poem.
- Write a story set in the snow or a blizzard - what magical creatures could have come over in the blizzard? Who could have caused this weather? Is it a curse upon the land?
- Compare sizes of snow angels.
- Practise your throwing skills in PE using snowballs.
- Complete a DT project - making a large structure out of several spheres and giving them eyes and a mouth?
- OR another DT project - a snow fort or igloo (explore how to make this a stable structure).
- Explore Science and the changes of solids and liquids through melting and freezing.
- Identify animal tracks in the snow.
- Put out food for birds and other animals.
- Create winter tree art using collected twigs.
Warm up with a hot chocolate and send us your photos or your learning! Have fun!