All items of school clothing, PE Kit and bag should be clearly marked with your child’s name so that they can be reunited!
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan (plain or with logo)
- Pale blue polo shirt or light blue blouse
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts
- Blue & white checked summer dress (those with shorts built in are allowed)
- Grey/black tights or grey/black/white socks
- Black flat shoes (no boots or trainers)
Uniforms can be purchased at Screens (click to order online or you can order at the store on Rant Score in Lowestoft).
- Plain black plimsolls & plain trainers - white or black
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain black/navy shorts
- Plain black/navy jogging bottoms
- Plain black/navy sweatshirt or jumper
- Long hair tied back
- Stud earrings removed or taped over
We follow Suffolk guidelines regarding jewellery. None is to be worn during any physical activity. From a safety point of view we ask that only stud earrings are worn in school and removed or covered for PE lessons.
Pupils' hair should be of a natural colour. Long hair ideally should be tied back, particularly for PE days.
No nail varnish to be worn at any time.
We also hold a 1/2 termly swap shop for uniform - look out for dates and times of these FREE events.