All items of clothing including coats and PE uniform must be clearly marked with your child’s name.
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan (plain or with logo)
- Pale blue polo shirt or light blue blouse
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts
- Blue & white checked summer dress
- Grey/black tights or grey/black/white socks
- Black flat shoes (no trainers)
- Smart black ankle boots can be worn in winter
Uniforms can be purchased at Screens.
- Plain black plimsolls & plain trainers - white or black
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain black/navy shorts
- Plain black/navy jogging bottoms
- Plain black/navy sweatshirt or jumper
- Long hair tied back
- Stud earrings removed or taped over
We follow Suffolk guidelines regarding jewellery. None is to be worn during any physical activity. From a safety point of view we ask that only stud earrings are worn in school and removed or covered for PE lessons.
Pupils' hair should be of a natural colour. Long hair should be tied back, particularly for PE days.
No nail varnish to be worn at any time.
Wellies & Waterproofs
We aim to be outside as much as possible and we have lots of lovely outdoor spaces. Please send your child in with wellies and waterproofs during the wet and wintery months so that they can play outside without fear of getting too muddy.
Our Community Hub has lots of Lost Property waiting for a home.
Please use the Hub to swap your old uniform and pick up what you need.