Visions and Values
Our school vision is 'Simply Making Possibilities Achievable'.
St Margaret’s is committed to developing lifelong learners who are responsible citizens that have limitless possibilities for their future. St Margaret’s Primary Academy caters for children between 3 and 11. We are committed to provide children with a safe and stimulating environment which allows them to develop resilience, self-esteem and manage emotions to form positive relationships. Our purposeful, relevant and enquiry-based curriculum provides all our children with the skills and experiences to allow them to embrace an ever changing world.
Through all that we do we aim to:
- Ensure children feel safe and secure and are provided with opportunities to develop high levels of self-esteem, resilience and motivation.
- Ensure everyone is responsible for being a learner and achiever.
- Ensure everybody makes the best possible progress, is ambitious for the future and is given the opportunity to explore a wide range of experiences of the wider world.
- Ensure there is a purposeful, relevant and enquiry-based curriculum with a wide range of opportunities and experiences to meet the children’s needs which develops curious, creative, reflective, life-long learners.
- Ensure all members of the community build positive relationships through effective collaboration and communication to develop compassion and mutual respect.
We actively promote our Core Values of being a St Margaret's Learner through all aspects of our school day.
- Safety is our number 1 priority
- We keep ourselves and each other safe
- We ensure our actions make others feel safe
- We understand how to stay safe online
Ready to Learn
- We meet each opportunity with a learner’s mindset
- We are always ready to learn more
- We learn as much from our setbacks as we do from our achievements
- We are resilient and persistent learners who take risks
- We actively pursue growth and learning
- We embrace and drive new ways to learn and grow
- We help each other and are kind
- We collaborate as learners
- We are curious innovators
- We work together to support our community
- We work together to build understanding and democracy
- We work together to create a better future for our planet
- We believe in ourselves and others
- We are mindful of each other
- We take pride in our work
- We persevere with a challenge
- We are reflective
- We are honest
- We are driven by our values and core purpose
- We take responsibility
- We hold ourselves and others accountable