Our school vision is 'Simply Making Possibilities Achievable'.
St Margaret’s is committed to developing lifelong learners who are responsible citizens that have limitless possibilities for their future. St Margaret’s Primary Academy caters for children between 3 and 11. We are committed to provide children with a safe and stimulating environment which allows them to develop resilience, self-esteem and manage emotions to form positive relationships. Our purposeful, relevant and enquiry-based curriculum provides all our children with the skills and experiences to allow them to embrace an ever changing world.
Through all that we do we aim to:
- Ensure children feel safe and secure and are provided with opportunities to develop high levels of self-esteem, resilience and motivation.
- Ensure everyone is responsible for being a learner and achiever.
- Ensure everybody makes the best possible progress, is ambitious for the future and is given the opportunity to explore a wide range of experiences of the wider world.
- Ensure there is a purposeful, relevant and enquiry-based curriculum with a wide range of opportunities and experiences to meet the children’s needs which develops curious, creative, reflective, life-long learners.
- Ensure all members of the community build positive relationships through effective collaboration and communication to develop compassion and mutual respect.
We actively promote our values of being a St Margaret's Good Learner through all aspects of our school day.
To be a good learner at St Margaret's you should be:
- Resilient – We manage our distractions and never give up!
- Curious – We ask questions and make links in our learning.
- Creative – We take risks and explore ideas.
- Reflective – We consider how we can make progress in our learning.
- Collaborative - We work together; discussing, listening and being respectful.
- Responsible – We are responsible for our learning and for all that we say and do.